Craig – Founder/Inspector
Craig has over 20 years experience, from leading hand to site manager to project manager, and has been involved in building multiple MBA award winning projects, both residential and commercial sectors of the industry, architecturally designed homes in Coal Point and Killaben Bay, Hunter Valley Private Hospital, Shortland and Lingard Private Hospital Merewether.
CTP Pest & Building Inspections is fully insured and all reports have digital photographic evidence of defects and comply with Australian Standards.
- Builders License number 260201C
- Builders Supervisors Licence number 51655S
- Insurance Policy number AUS-15-11124
- Certificate III Carpentry (General Construction)
- HRATA nominated apprentice of the year
- Certificate IV Building and Construction – CB0481
- Certificate IV Business (Frontline Management) – CB1296
- Diploma Building and Construction Management – CB3806
- Inspect and Report on Timber Pests – 4059-01